Friday 22 October 2010

Peg Leg

At the moment I am loving trousers (by the way isn’t trousers a gorgeous word? I’m so glad I’m English!). I particularly love the peg-leg/ tapered shape as I think the hareem shape is harder to where on a day-to-day basis because they look better with heels and the excessive material can be unflattering. I have a couple of pairs of tapered trousers now and I am thinking of getting more. They are so comfy and warm for winter and make a great alternative to jeans which I practically live in. I really like these cord ones from Zara.  What do you think?

I really like the colour and the length as i have really long legs and often find it hard to find trousers that are long enough for me. My last pair I had to lengthen as they stopped half way down my shin! Oh well, here's to Sparrow Legs! In a dream world I would love these by See By Chloe, but alas the student loan does not stretch that far!


No comments:

Post a Comment