Saturday 11 June 2011

& Nostalgia

the first time i met you my stomach was lifted into my throat by one million butterflies & i nearly lost my shit. you caught me joking about what i would do to you if i got you alone & you laughed. i caught you watching me & laughed as well. that smile, i want to suck
 the enamel off your teeth some late night as we watch the city come alive. i want to  watch the sunrise from balconies with you after a night spent discussing politics. i want to get under your skin. i want to listen & absorb your idea’s/ideals. i want to study the geography
 of your body. i want to start a revolution with you. i want to write secret notes on your back as you sleep next to me. but what i really want is to tell you that regardless of everything, i love you. even if you never love me back… i love you. i hope that when you’re laying in 
bed after a night spent in some distant state or country, watching terrible tv, that you don’t feel alone.
 i love you.



Letter from youareremarkable, image unknown.

1 comment:

  1. love that image <3

    claire, x

    http://moncheri2311.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete