Friday 27 May 2011

A Room of One's Own

Or for me, a house of ones own... or apartment for that matter, although I'd prefer a house, I like having different levels in one space. Although I love my house that I live in now, because I share it with friends, have a cranky landlord and have very little money, I can't do what I would ideally like with it. I stayed at a friends last night at her new place as she has just moved in with a friend. The house is her own and she has made it so wonderfull, all tall book shelves, vintage furniture, cats, wooden floors, comfy beds and it was all so beautifully decorated. I can't wait for the day that I have a place of my own and I can really let go and do what I really want. I love interior design, just looked and I have hundreds of pictures saved on my laptop for "inspriration". These are a few of my favorites.





Seablanket


nytimes

No comments:

Post a Comment