Wednesday 30 March 2011

Replace Fear of the Unknow with Curiosity.




 




Unknow source - Varanasi India

Unknown




I am super excited as I am off on a huge adventure tomorrow! Me and some of my best friends are taking a ten day trip backpacking around to Morocco. We are visiting Marrakesh, Fez, Essaouira and taking a trip out into the desert where we have a camel ride at sun set followed by sleeping under the stars - I cannot wait!  Here are some lovely pictures for you all to get you in the traveling mood and inspire the spirit of adventure.







3 comments:

  1. that slovenian castle (or monastery) is awesome. great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!!!
    Thanks so much for your comment!! I love all those photos!!!

    Can we follow each other?? We're already following you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photographs! Have an amazing holiday xx

    ReplyDelete